- Meet with the other members of the class who are assigned to the same role as you.
- Together, identify the issues that your role wants to discuss in the upcoming negotiation with the other parties and the possible outcomes that could arise in each issue.
- Identify your most preferred outcome related to each issue.
- Create a single scoring rubric that reflects how you value the issues/outcomes (see the example below for the County Sheriff).
- Prioritize the issues by dividing 100 points among the top outcomes for each issue.
- Score all other possible outcomes relative to one another with the most preferred outcome receiving the highest value and the least preferred outcome receiving a value of zero.
- Identify the value of the current status quo (what would be your outcome if things remained as they are currently).
- Include a maximum 300-word narrative with the scoring rubric you create that explains your rationale behind the rubric.
- Submit the rubric and narrative in an MS-Word document here.
NOTE: This assignment will be considered complete when you have handed in your score after the final Albion negotiation.
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT