Please follow the following requirements for this question and the answer must be exactly according to the requirements:
Notes- (The question below is for Ph.D student)
1. Develop an envisioned methodology and design for your dissertation research topic based on the research problem, purpose, and previous research courses, and then write a research paper to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the envisioned method and design.
2. In your paper, justify why the chosen method and design would be most appropriate for your research questions.
3. In justifying your chosen method and design, discuss why alternative methods/designs would be less desirable for your study.
4. Please corroborate your assertions with scholarly research.
5. Support your paper with a minimum of 7 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
6. Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 7 scholarly resources.
7. Your paper should be free plagiarism and free grammar errors otherwise the answer will be rejected and please be informed the instructor will put the answer in Turnitin device program
8. Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
9. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.
10. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy. View the Northcentral Academic Integrity Tutorial to refresh your knowledge of how to achieve academic integrity.
Cozby, P. C. (2012) Methods in behavioral research.
Creswell, J. W. (2013) Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches.
Trochim, W., & Donnelly, J. (2008) The research methods knowledge base.
Level of Detail: Show all work
Other Requirements: The question is for Ph.D degree student. The answer must be free of plagiarism and free grammar errors and be careful the instructor will insert the answer in Turnitin device program if there is any percentage of plagiarism in the answer, the Dean’s office will kick me out of the school, please I don’t want problem