Research Paper Instructions::
You must read this textbook pdf and using some quotes from the textbook from different pages must write the paper.
1. Setting the MLA heading on the first page(cover page)
2. Typed 12-inch font, double-spaced, books title and author on the coverpage, page number.
3. Quotes has to be come from the different section of book (300 pages/6quotes = 50). For every 50 pages have to write one quote.
4. No spelling or grammar mistakes(apostrophes and capitalization etc) if so no passing grade.
5. Reviewing TLQ(transition, lead-in, quote), including picking ONE key sentence, writing effective lead-ins, using transitions very effectively. Converting past tense verbs in quotes to present tense.
Imagine that the author of the book you read is a friend of yours. Write out an imaginary telephone conversation between the two of you in which you discuss the book you read, USING SPECIFIC QUOTES and DETAILS.(800 WORDS and 5 QUOTES)