Situation Analysis/Company Strengths and Weaknesses

Establishing a Marketing Plan 1) Situation Analysis/Company Strengths and Weaknesses 2) Target Markets 3) Original Communication: to one of your target segments. It can be a mock-up of an advertisement, Facebook page, email, etc. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your creativity in reaching a market segment. Topic: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, commonly known as BMW, or from a marketing perspective “The Ultimate Driving Machine” is a German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company. The company also owns and produces Mini cars and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It has been reported that about 56% of BMW-brand vehicles produced are powered by petrol engines and the remaining 44% are powered by diesel engines. More recently the company had also introduced its first fully electric car, an i3. BMW has also garnered a reputation over the years for its April Fools pranks. This year they had announced the launch of a series mouth guards offering rugby players “the same impact protection as our drivers.”

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount