ABSTRACT Your abstract should summarize the major aspects of the entire paper in a prescribed sequence that includes:
4. The overall purpose of the study and the research problem(s) you investigated;
5. Major findings or trends found as a result of your analysis; and,
6. A brief summary of your interpretations and conclusions.
INTRODUCTION Your introduction should consist of three distinct parts:
4. You should first give a general presentation of the research problem.
5. You should then lay out exactly what you are trying to achieve with this particular research project.
Explanation of the organization of the remainder of the paper
1. Describe the name and source of the data you are using and period it covers
2.describe weather you have a panel, cross section or time series what the unit of observation is and how many observations you have
3. Discuss limitations of the data if any such as missing variables, missing observations, small number of observations, etc.
1. specify the empirical model
2. explain each of variables used in the model and the parameters of interest
1. present the empirical findings in a table
2. discuss the empirical results
1. summarize the main points of the paper
2. identify any limitation of the paper, if any
3. present your recommendation
Write about 3 page