a full 2â€“3 page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed and well-researched description of two juvenile delinquency reduction efforts or programs currently in operation in the community.
- For example: Boys and Girls Clubs, Pace Center for Girls, Outward Bound.
- Provide a detailed and well-researched description of the main sociological theories that underlie the interventions that shape a communityâ€™s public policy for delinquency prevention.
- For example: Strain, Conflict, Labeling.
- Describe in detail two ideas for improving a communityâ€™s juvenile delinquency prevention efforts, citing examples to illustrate the successful implementation of those ideas in other communities.
- Support your writing with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources.
- Cite each source on your source list at least once within your assignment.
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
The following example is provided to help you with this assignment:
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Recommend improvements to a juvenile delinquency prevention program.