See the following slide presentation https://slideplayer.com/slide/14058644/. Write a five-page paper (approximately 1200 words) that meets the following requirements: 1. Analyze slides 4 and 9. a. What conclusions can we draw from the two A/R reports? b. Which insurance company is paying the fastest? c. Which is the slowest? d. Which department gets paid the fastest? e. Which one is the slowest? 2. Next, review the benchmarks discussed in slides 8 and 12. a. What strategies can be used to improve claim submissions to reduce claim denials? b. What strategies can be used to improve insurance reimbursement timing? c. Are the companies from part 1 meeting those benchmarks? d. Is there room for improvement? What strategies would those companies employ to better meet those benchmarks?
I have a report for a biology class and it can be about any aspect of biology.
The requirements for the page is:
Research articles usually contain 5 sections and may contain subsections. The sections are:
1. Abstract – this is a very brief summary of the paper
2. Introduction – background information and why the research is important
3. Materials and Methods – the procedures used by the researchers
4. Results – the results of the study
5. Discussion – what the results mean and the significance of the study
1- The article that is used to summarize must be 9 or more pages in total length.
2- Only peer reviewed journals may be used as sources of articles to summarize
3- Examples of journals that can be used: PLOS ONE, Biological Bulletin, Marine Biology,
American Naturalist, Plant Physiology, Auk, Cell, Journal of Experimental Biology, (((Examples of magazines that cannot be used: National Geographic, Discover, Scientific
American, Popular Science, Science News, American Scientist, anything published by the
BBC, and more – popular science publications)))
_Format and length :
– Double spaced, except for the article citation
– 12 point font, 1 inch margins, 1 to 2 pages
– Use .doc, .docx, or .odt file formats
– No title page
– The top of the first page should be the citation of the article under review
– Citations should be written as a bibliographic reference:
Author(s). Year. Title. Journal Volume: page numbers.
– After the citation, double space then your name
– After your name, double space then your review