In this activity, you will watch two CNBC documentaries. One is on the founder of Southwest Airlines—Herb Kelleher—and the other is on one of the most famous CEOs—Jack Welch of General Electric. While you are watching these documentaries, think about the different corporate cultures at these two firms.
Answer the following questions after viewing the documentaries on Amazon (Links to an external site.). Make sure to only get the two episodes listed below. If you click the “more purchase options” you should be able to get each episode for $1.99.
- Herb Kelleher – Southwest Airlines
- Jack Welch – General Electric
- How would you describe the contrast between the two (two people and two firms)?
- Which do you think is more effective for a new venture? Explain.
- After answering the questions, please reply to one group member who has posted. In your reply, think about how your perspective of the two firms and individuals differs from theirs. Discuss your perspectives and see where you can extend the discussion beyond what was already written.
- Initial posts are due by Friday 11:59pm
- Reply posts are due by Sunday evening (Monday 3 am)
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT