Organizational culture is a critical element to the success of innovation. Lesson 3 discusses several characteristics of an innovation-supporting culture: structure, culture, and strategy. Before beginning this discussion, read the lesson notes on the three characteristics.
- Evaluate: Using an organization that you are associated with, you will write an evaluation on it based on the three characteristics that support the innovation process.
- Hypothesize: How well the organization you picked can innovate. Base it on your analysis of the three characteristics.
- Your evaluation should be no more than 350 words long
- You should make at least one reply post to another colleague in the class. Your reply should explore the generalizations your colleague made in more depth. For example, analyze how they evaluated their organization using the characteristics compared to your own. Did anything in their evaluation make you reconsider yours?
- Initial post due Friday 11:59pm
- Reply post due Sunday evening (Monday 3 am)
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT