This will constitute the final paper for the course. Therefore, make sure that after you do the evaluation as detailed below, you should check and ensure that all of the nine components of the Business Canvas Model are included in your paper (from Business Model Project – Part 1). Also, make sure your group has thoroughly discussed each part of your model as well as the reasons you selected your model.
You will be adding to the first part of your business model project, by addressing the following prompts listed below:
- Using the feedback provided to you in previous activities for each element of the business model and the information provided in the Evaluating Business Models chapter in Business Model Generation, evaluate the business model that you have created.
- Refer to pg. 217-223 of Business Model Generation for examples of how the authors of use the SWOT model for evaluating a business model. (You do not need to provide a SWOT analysis as a deliverable for the course – use it to guide your own revision process)
- After your evaluation using any feedback given and the readings, make changes as necessary to the nine components of the business model.
- Showing group contributions: Please put your initials in parenthesis & bold (rsb) next to contributions you make on the project. This will insure accountability between group members and give the instructor a overall view of who did what. While the group will all receive the same grade – I reserve the right to make adjustments if I notice discrepancies in the group contributions.
- Have one member of your group submit both the information compiled from Business Model Project Part 1 and 2 to this assignment page.
- Please make sure you submit your assignment as a Word document
- There is no maximum or minimum page-limit. Please make sure you address the prompts entirely
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT