Now that you’ve chosen an opportunity in Lesson 4, think about the competitive environment that you will be operating in. Your analysis of industry reports will support your competency towards the fifth learning objective in this course to create and evaluate a business model based on the development of an entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Go to the PSU Library (Links to an external site.) and click on Databases.
- Then click on the letter “I.”
- Once there, find the database labeled “IBIS World.” The IBIS Database contains industry-specific analysis.
- Search the IBIS database by industry. More specifically you will want to go to “Browse Report Listings” and select “US Industry Reports (NAICS)” – See Below (This means that you will have to figure out as a group what industry is most pertinent to your new opportunity.)
- Download the report and then look through it.
- Using the report as a reference, confer with your group and write a short paper explaining the “Industry at a Glance” page.
- You may need to click on some of the links that tie in “related industries” or “supply industries” when you are formulating your explanation.
- Make sure you reference (with a link provided) which IBIS reports you use in your group’s paper
- Have one member of your team submit the report as a Microsoft Word Document
- Showing group contributions: Please put your initials in parenthesis & bold: (rsb) next to contributions you make on the project. This will insure accountability between group members and give the instructor a overall view of who did what. While the group will all receive the same grade – I reserve the right to make adjustments if I notice discrepancies in the group contributions.
- Times New Roman font
- 1 page single-spaced minimum length
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT