Using the business concept that your group has generated, go through each of the points listed below, and add the component to your project.
- Describe the customer segment(s) that your new venture will serve. Use the categories described on page 20 of the assigned reading to describe your customer.
- Create a value proposition for the customer segment(s) described above. Be sure that you answer each question regarding value proportions listed on page 23 of the assigned reading.
- Describe the channels through which your venture’s value propositions will be delivered.
- Using the customer relationships described on page 29 of the text, describe the customer relationships that the new venture will establish.
- Identify the key resources that your venture will require. Use the categories described on page 35 of the text to describe the key resources.
- Identify the key activities required for your venture. Use the categories provided on page 37 of the text to describe the key activities.
- Identify the key partnerships required for your venture. Who will be you key partners and what resources will you acquire from each?
- The revenue streams that your venture may generate from each customer segment – use the methods for estimating revenue flow described on pages 31-32 and the pricing mechanisms described on page 33 of the text to estimate revenue flow. (Note: you do not need to provide a dollar amount for revenues generated – you need only describe the source of the revenue flows.)
- The cost structure of the new venture – use the categories provided on page 41 of the text to estimate cost. (Note: you do not need to provide dollar amounts of costs – you need only to describe the likely cost generators.)
- Showing group contributions: Please put your initials in parenthesis & bold: (rsb) next to contributions you make on the project. This will insure accountability between group members and give the instructor a overall view of who did what. While the group will all receive the same grade – I reserve the right to make adjustments if I notice discrepancies in the group contributions.
- Have one member of your group submit this activity here as a Word document.
- There is no minimum or maximum page length, just address each prompt entirely
- This will count towards the Collaborative Team Exercises part of your grade. It is to help ensure that your group is on the right track for your final submission.
- I will give your groups feedback to use for the final submission next week. A timely submission from your group will be key to receiving feedback.
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT